What is Macro ?
Macro is used to describe the art of taking photos of small things or close up photography .
How to take macro photos
When you are start taking images at a distance closer than 30″ (75 centimeters) you enter the world of close-up or macro photography . Here are some helpful macro photography tips :
– Setting Up for Macro Digital Images
– Tips on What You Need to Get Started
– Tips on Mounting the Camera
– Tips on Using the Image Viewing Screen
– Close-Up and Macro Photography Made Easy
– Capturing Attention-Grabbing Macro Photos
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens is an excellent macro lens
Macro Pictures ( insects ) or visit on Greatest Insect .
– Wolf Spider –
– Beetle –
– Fly –