Many people using DSLR camera for take a picture because the quality of DSLR camera better then digital camera . Nowadays , Some beginner photographer take photography courses for improve their skills or techniques even they are learn by going to other country like England , Germany , Italy and Swiss because in Europe , They can learn more about photography and as we know the teacher more experience and the courses more expansive but the quality prove while some professional photographer are prefer take some workshop because they already know about photography and prefer to share their techniques or skills and open house to show their arts or pictures , Some people buy DSLR camera just for hobby and the other people buy for work .
Here is some list of activity for photographer who take the courses and workshop :
Courses & Workshop
– Studi and Outdoor Portraits
– Digital 1 Photo Cource
– Portrait Photography Cource
– Bondi Photography Cource
– Sea To snow – Venice to Zermatt
– Land of the Nile Explored
– Kakadu’s Wetlands & Beyond
– Desert , Delta & Wildfire Safari
More information , Visit Photography C&W or klick on Video .
” Macro is a great area of photography as you can take macro shots where ever you are . Find small details of larger objects to create abstract looking images, or maybe you want to take pictures of creepy crawlies like spiders and beetles , or maybe close ups of flowers ”
What is Macro ?
Macro is used to describe the art of taking photos of small things or close up photography .
How to take macro photos
When you are start taking images at a distance closer than 30″ (75 centimeters) you enter the world of close-up or macro photography . Here are some helpful macro photography tips :
– Setting Up for Macro Digital Images
– Tips on What You Need to Get Started
– Tips on Mounting the Camera
– Tips on Using the Image Viewing Screen
– Close-Up and Macro Photography Made Easy
– Capturing Attention-Grabbing Macro Photos
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens is an excellent macro lens
Macro Pictures ( insects ) or visit on Greatest Insect .
– Wolf Spider –
– Beetle –
– Fly –
DSLR is A digital single-lens reflex camera . In a recent years , DSLR camera are increasingly becoming a type of camera that is in the reach of the average photographer as prices fall and as manufacturers develop more user friendly models.
Reason to upgrade DSLR camera
Sometimes we are always wondering the Reason to Upgrade to a DSLR camera ? How to Decide which DSLR Camera is for us ? Which DSLR camera is right for us ? The answer is focus on image Quality , Adaptability , Speed , Optical Viewfinder , Large ISO range , Manual Controls , Hold it’s Value , Depth of Field , Quality Optics . These parts are very important thing to describe about DSLR camera .
– a person who takes photographs –
Tips for photographer
1. Don’t go crazy buying the most expensive equipment right away.
2. Consider a tripod.
3. Keep your camera with you all the time.
4. Make a list of shots you’d like to get.
5. Don’t overlook mundane subjects for photography.
6. Enjoy the learning process.
7. Experiment with your camera’s settings.
8. Take photos regularly.
9. Don’t be afraid to experiment.
How to take Better Photographs of people : Better photographs
– Subject Placement
– Setting The scene